A Delectable Choice Of Beachfront Fort Lauderdale Beach Restaurants
Cool Atlantic breezes, picturesque beaches, and culinary delights are synonymous with Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach . Savor creative dishes at Breezes Cafe & Bar. Refresh yourself with a sandwich and tropical libation at our Waves Poolbar & Cafe while relaxing at the pool. The exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, and marina enhance your dining experience.
- Breezes Cafe & Bar , serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Cocktails served all day and evening.
- Waves Poolbar & Cafe , located on the pool deck, offering sandwiches, salads, wraps, and snacks.
- Order for Pick Up from All About Food, a local New York Style Deli serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Excellent local restaurants. Just take the Water Taxi to Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood. Operating daily from our hotel from 10am – midnight. $20 for adults & $11 for kids & seniors. An all-day pass now includes a boat to Hollywood Beach. Show your Water Taxi ticket to receive discounts at more than 20 of Fort Lauderdale's best attractions.
- Cruises on the Jungle Queen. Operating daily from our hotel. Three-hour sightseeing tours depart at 9:30am and 1:30pm: $17.50/$12.75. Dinner cruises sail at 6pm: $39.95.
Delightful Fort Lauderdale Restaurants
Experience the essence of a tranquil retreat at Bahia Mar Beach Hotel & Yachting Center – offering endless diversions and tantalizing Fort Lauderdale restaurants. Book your enchanting hotel reservations online for our Best Rates Guaranteed .