Discover a wide variety of activities
At Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, A DoubleTree by Hilton, our 44-acre oceanfront resort is yours to discover – with our help, of course.
Tucked between the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean, the resort offers infinite diversions for the active and adventurous, from our onsite heated outdoor pool and lighted tennis courts to water sports on Fort Lauderdale Beach, diving and fishing charters from our marina, and exploring the shops, restaurants and nightlife of downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH AND PARK
- BIKE RENTALS
- FUNKY FISH KIDS CAMP
- WATER SPORTS
- FAMILY ACTIVITIES
Stroll our private walkway to Fort Lauderdale Beach and soak up the sun, sand and surf however you’d like. Play a game of hoops or strike up a beach volleyball tournament. Launch an ocean kayak from the boat ramp or plan a family barbecue by the grills and picnic table. You’ll also find conveniences like restrooms and outdoor showers and a playground for the kids.
- Boat Ramp (Non-Motorized)
- Charcoal Grills
- Picnic Tables
- Outdoor Showers
- Basketball Full Courts
- Volleyball Courts
Set off on a biking adventure and explore Fort Lauderdale at your own pace. Located at Bahia Mar’s “A” Dock, our bike rental service offers bicycles, along with helmets and padded protection. Pedal leisurely through downtown Fort Lauderdale, find a meandering trail along the beach, or bike to the fabulous shops and restaurants up and down Las Olas Boulevard. It’s the most fun you can have on two wheels!
- Daily rentals available at $15.00 per day or $7.00 per day for the duration of your stay
Bahia Mar and Funky Fish Ocean Adventure Camps are teaming up to bring the excitement of the sea to your door. Treat the kids to a new experience that uncovers the wonders of water with instruction that includes snorkeling, diving, skim boarding and boogie boarding, shore surfing, beach yoga, ocean art and more. Funky Fish's skilled instructors will put smiles on faces as they use the ocean to inspire and entertain children of all ages. The epic adventure starts now.
- Skim Boarding
- Boogie Boarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Shore Surfing
- Snorkel Boat Adventures
- Beach Yoga
- Ocean Art
- Poolside Diving
Stay invigorated with access to our state-of-the art fitness center, available to all guests. The center is adjacent to the pool and equipped with the latest amenities to keep your body going strong. Take advantage of the latest Cybex fitness equipment and work out on a variety of machines, focusing on the exercise routine that's perfect for you. If you're looking for classes or personal training, Outback Fitness provides both. Just sign up, and stay fit!
- Adjacent to the Pool
- Cybex Equipment
- Stationary Bikes
- Free Weights
- Fitness Classes
- Personal Training
Fitness classes and personal training are provided by Outback Fitness.
Our tennis facility features four complimentary, all-weather courts – lighted for nighttime play - and free equipment rentals. Take in breathtaking marina views in between sets, or refresh yourself with a dip in our outdoor pool. Then rally around the SandBar for refreshments.
- Four complimentary, all-weather courts, lighted for nighttime play
- Free equipment rental, from racquets to tennis balls
- For $65/hr a Tennis Pro can be scheduled for lessons or to volley
- Breathtaking views of our stunning oceanfront marina
Designated a Blue Wave Beach, the first in Florida, the Bahia Mar beach is one of the cleanest and safest in the nation. Stroll across our private beach skywalk and choose your own adventure. Skim across the water on a windsurfing trek - sailing in its simplest form. Take the plunge and explore numerous reefs, wrecks, and amazing undersea life along the coastline.
- Scuba/Diving instruction at our Sea Experience Dive Shop.
- Daily departures head out at 8:30am.
- Guests can also enjoy Saturday and Sunday afternoon instruction at 1:30pm, as well as Saturday Twilight/Night dives.
- Snorkeling excursions.
- Sail on a glass-bottom boat from our Sea Experience Dive Shop & Beach.
- Choose from two daily trips: 10:15am and 2:15pm.
- Boat rentals are available through Best Boat Club and Rentals.
- Choose from a wide variety of vessels.
- Guests with experience may captain themselves or ask us to provide a professional Captain.
- Bahia Mar is in close proximity to vendors that provide an array of water sports:
- Kite Surfing
- Jet Skiing
Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, A DoubleTree by Hilton, offers the ideal setting for memorable family vacations. Situated on seven miles of beach, our 44-acre resort blends adventure and activity with comfort and relaxation. Stroll across our private skywalk to enjoy white sand and breathtaking ocean views. Board a glass-bottom boat, and watch the antics of angelfish and stingrays. Admire the multimillion-dollar yachts docked at our world-famous marina.
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center, featuring 250 slips and nearly four miles of state-of-the-art dockage
- Seven miles of beach, accessible by our signature hotel skywalk
- Championship-style golf, at several prestigious area courses
- Four complimentary tennis courts, lighted for nighttime play, with free equipment rentals
- Invigorating water sports, ranging from scuba diving, parasailing, and waterskiing to jet skiing, sport fishing, and glass-bottom ocean cruising
- Lush tropical gardens, with walking paths, a gazebo and a fish pond
- Club Nautico dive shop and resort store, offering an assortment of equipment, boat rentals and signature items
- Snorkeling excursions. Sail on a glass-bottom boat from our Sea Experience Dive Shop & Beach. Choose from two daily trips: 10:15am and 2:15pm. Cost is $35 for adults and $25 for children.
- Funky Fish Kids Days. Held at our hotel, these events offer poolside diving instruction for children.
- Heated outdoor pool, featuring breathtaking views, with tropical libations available from our poolside sandbar.
- Water Taxi to Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood. Operating daily from our hotel from 10am – midnight. $20 for adults & $11 for kids & seniors. An all-day pass now includes a boat to Hollywood Beach. Show your Water Taxi ticket to receive discounts at more than 20 of Fort Lauderdale's best attractions.
- Cruises on the Jungle Queen. Operating daily from our hotel. Three-hour sightseeing tours depart at 9:30am and 1:30pm: $17.50/$12.75. Dinner cruises sail at 6pm: $39.95.